|At Rockfish Presbyterian Church, we foster
Spiritual Growth in a number of ways.
* * *
Celebrating the Spirit through Art
- Photographs, paintings, drawings, sculpture, fabric art, etc.- Art used as devotional aids
- Creative expression through banners, paraments, flowers WE WELCOME YOUR ARTISTIC
Celebrating the Spirit through Stewardship
- We encourage the care of God’s good creation by seeking ways to lessen our impact on the
- We encourage the development of generosity through special denominational offerings during
different seasons of the year, monthly offerings for Emergency Relief locally and 5 Cents a Meal to
help alleviate hunger, and through a Fall pledge campaign for giving to the ministry of Rockfish
Celebrating the Spirit through Music
- St. Jerome is said to have commented that "He who sings prays twice." Under the able direction of
our Music Director, Kathleen Connolly, we have a robust adult choir that practices each Wednesday
and sings at 11 am each Sunday, and a growing children's choir that practices on Thursdays and
sings most every Sunday at the 8:30 am service. We also have talented singers and musicians who
bring an eclectic repertoire to the 8:30 a.m. service. All are welcome!
Celebrating the Spirit through Learning
- We have Sunday school for all ages beginning at 10:00 a.m. September - May. During the
summer, adult Sunday school is at 9:00 a.m..
Celebrating the Spirit through Fellowship
- At 10:00 a.m. each Wednesday, the knitting circle gathers to knit “healing” prayer shawls
- At 12 noon each Thursday, men gather for lunch at the Guiseppie's.
Serving GOD with JOY and GENEROSITY